The KLY 1850 is a semi-automatic bandsaw that can perform mitre cuts up to 90°.
This band saw is a special machine and can be customised to your requirements
- The machine is equipped with 3 wheels for cutting PE pipes
- The up and down movement of the machine is on linear slides that prevent any
kind of vibrations, allowing easy movement and comfortable cutting.
- Air extraction and conveyor belt for the removal of chips/electrical dust
- Hydraulic upper clamping device on the vice to hold the material in place
- Up and down movement, automatic rotation around the angle, material feed, all
controlled by a PLC control panel with touch screen.
- Rotation around the angle is performed by a servo motor
- Portable control panel
- Note: Special V-shaped roller tables with 78" infeed and 39" outfeed are
standard. Additional roller tables are available as an option.
The KLY 1850 is manufactured for our sales brand "GERD WOLLF Maschinenfabrik",
by a renowned manufacturer from Turkey.
The pictures are for orientation only and do not represent a true-to-scale
image of the machine.