The Gerd Wolff HP 40 is a hydraulic horizontal press machine with many
many possible combinations.
Whether it is the bending of tubes, the punching of profiles or the cutting of
sheet metal - with the right accessories, the HP 40 is a multifunctional
machine among the presses.
- ergonomic tool clamping table
- easy tool change
- hydraulic speed and pressure adjustment
- easily adjustable back gauge
- induction hardened support pins
- NC control
- control panel with digital display
- Easy tool change
- hardened support pins
- hydraulic speed regulation
The HP 40 is manufactured for our sales brand "GERD WOLLF Maschinenfabrik",
by a renowned manufacturer from Türkiye.
The pictures are for orientation only and are not true-to-scale representations
of the machine.